Crescent Resin Garden Planters
Download Our Complete Catalogue
We provide a wide array of in stock items that are readily available all year ’round. All of our products feature:
10 Year Limited Warranty on Rotational Molded Products
- Crescent Trading Group LLC will replace any Crescent polyethylene rotational molded item if it cracks or fades due to defective workmanship and materials during the first 10 years from the date of purchase. Customer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges. Should any product fail to comply with this warranty within 10 years Crescent shall upon written notification replace the defective planter with its then closest current model, FOB Crescent’s closest distribution facility.
- Our planters will never crack in winter or fade in summer, as they are protected against harsh weather and ultraviolet rays.
- All Crescent Planters are easy to handle and convenient to install.
- Manufactured with an extremely resistant resin, our crack proof planters provide years of enjoyment.
- Our line of garden products recreates the fine detailing of hand crafted objects in an ultra resistant lightweight resin. With designs from the romantic Mediterranean classics, to the clean lines of contemporary design, there is an accessory available for every garden. We invite you to take a closer look.
Pre-drilled Drainage Holes
- No punch outs or drills. No dirty collection of water at the bottom of your containers. Our pre-drilled drainage holes save you time.
Deep Inner Lip
- The top rims of our planters are rolled deep to provide sturdiness and enhance their elegance.
- Most of our planters come with matching saucers in the right size, color and design. For some of the styles and sizes there is a specialized saucer. These specialized saucers will be noted in the drop down menu of the planter style dimensions. If there is no saucer indicated here please find the saucer base size under the “dimensions and colour” link below the planter pictures and choose the appropriate size and colour from the Universal Saucer category.
Quickship & Saucers
- The quickship symbol is on the colour reference page and it is a QS with wings located under the specific colour on the dimensions and colour page for each planter style. A picture of the quickship symbol is available in the Crescent Garden Collection section on the first page. Quickship items are stocked and inventoried colours. The quickship colours vary from each planter style. While we stock some non-quickship colours in various styles, those that we do not stock can be ordered but they are considered a special order. Special orders have a 15% surcharge and require a minimum quantity of 12 units per SKU. If ordering below the minimum there will be a 25% surcharge. Please allow 6-12 weeks for delivery, depending on the season. There is a 50% deposit required for all special orders.
- Some planters have a custom saucer that will be noted in the drop-down menu on each planter style’s ordering page. If there is no custom saucer indicated please note the planter’s base size on the “view product dimensions and colors” link, and then choose the appropriate saucer on the universal saucer page at the end of the garden planter section. Click on the Saucer title above for a quick link to the saucer page.